Monday, December 31, 2007

//Yatta!/

Wo0t! I've finally finished playing around with the colours, pictures, widgets, etc. for now, I think It should be staying like this for a while until I can figure out something nicer LOL.

Seeing as it's 2:02am here, I'm off to bed! *falls asleep* Tomorrow - I mean today, is New Years Eve! Tamika's (haven't seen her in AGES) throwing a New Years party and her new place and we're going with Sarah and her boyfriend, Greg (Greg, right?). Dunno if I'm gunna get any drinks or anything...we'll see.

So, Happy New Year everyone! I think I've made a new years resolution: to get a job! And get my P's, since my L's expire in June, haha. Still finding hard to believe I'm going to be 20 this year, and I haven't even had a job yet. U__U

Night!

1 Comment:

įœŸå‹įžŽ said...

LOL you really are a colour nut ^^

Happy New Years and enjoy the party!

20 and haven't had a job--there's a way to make yourself sound better! :P Good to see you have a resolution, I hadn't even thought of one but I guess I never really do ahahaha.

Ja ne!