Thursday, April 16, 2009

//WOOT!/

It's my last night in Adelaide before Sydney, eeekk! Wow, time really flew since October.

There were a lot of plans changed, though. Sarah pretty much bailed on us, saying she couldn't afford it (after planning since *October last year*). I'm guessing she assumed she'd get the governments-stimulus-package-money-whatever, except she hasn't got it yet. :P And maybe just lost interest in it. I sure haven't!

Mum's taken her place now. Airports sure are a pain in the ass with not changing passenger names! We'll be staying another night because the only airfare left for Sunday was waaay too expensive. Also managed to get another night in the same hotel, in the same room, which is good.

We'll be flying out at 12pm, with a car picking us up at 9:45am. Sooo psyched now. Shotgunned the window seat! I also found out today that someone on the Supernatural (Channel Ten) forum is going to be on the same flight as us. ^^

With two days to burn (we leave on Monday at 4:25pm), we'll be going to Taronga Zoo on Sunday and a quick run to Bondi Beach on Monday. Yay! The weather doesn't look very nice though, which "a shower or two/possible showers" set for the whole weekend. |:

Also found out Hub made a rule for a maximum of one extra person (with just the one guest) per photograph, and only one person per 'Supernatural Sandwich' (photo with J&J). So that's kinda lucky Sarah didn't come - she'd be pissed if she couldn't get in a photo that she partly paid for! But it's sad that Mum can't be in the photo too. I said she could get the autographs and meet them but she said it was all for us anyway, heh.

The other day I found this site that has uploaded all of Season 4 online for a small size and I've been downloading as much as I can before the trip LOL. I have them all except one because it's been blocked and the site runner hasn't got it back up yet. At least I won't be spoiled when people ask spoiler-y questions now. :D

And OMG I got my hair cut. If you take a look at Phoebes (sp?) hair in Charmed (which we finally found at Blockbuster, YAY!) at about the end of season 1, I *wanted* it like that. But because I'm an idiot, I didn't bring a picture and...I don't like it. LOL. It's shorter than I pointed out and the layers are too short augh (she said she'd cut "long layers" hmm). And it the layering at the front especially (like my fringe) looks shoddy to me. Sigh. "It's just hair" like Mum says, I guess.

I'm nearly packed and ready! Just gotta put things like toiletries, hair dryer/straightener, hair brushes/products etc. in and I'm all set. Also got another memory stick (2GB this time!) thing for our camera because we're not bringing the laptop and there's no way I want to run out of space on the thing, lol.

Hope I can get a decent amount of sleep tonight, eee!

...This blog was not supposed to be that long LOL sorryyyy.

0 Comments: