Monday, December 15, 2008

//Home Sweet Home!/

Yaaay, home! Well I've been home since Tuesday, but I haven't gotten around to posting a blog, lol.

The Melbourne trip was awesome, though! Funny that of the four days that we were gone, two of them were just days of driving. O___o Like, eight hours of driving. It's fun though, it just gets a bit boring when it's just hours and hours of road and nothing else. We did see a lot of kites and hawks and things, though.

Our motel thing was...eh LOL. Guess we get what we paid for. We were right on a busy intersection (second floor of the motel) and the windows were really crappy, so we hear *every* car that drove by, including the damn crosswalk beeper thing! I'd be almost asleep at 12am, and then woken up at 6:30am by Mum LOL. It was alright, though.

Some piccies:


We drove through a rainbow! :D




View from the motel.


My beeed, with Danielle's on the right side of the room (shotgunned the double! xD).


Table lol. Mum's bed on the right.


Our widdle kitchen! (Mum's bed on the left there)


Bathroooom. Our water was erm...tank heated, is it called? So we have to have 5/10 minute showers and then wait half an hour for the water to heat... .___.;;


The Twilight convention was SO! FUN! Holy crap. Awesomeness. It was cool gushing to people (Yes, I spoke to a few (maybe five? LOL) people!) about our excitement and what it was like meeting the actors. :3 One thing sucked. I FORGOT THE CAMERA! Gah. I could have asked Mum to get it and we would've picked it up, but I didn't. Ah well. :/

The audience's screams weren't too bad, they only came in short bursts haha. We made it about 10 minutes before 9am (we got a little late trying to find the right gate to go into and Mum was freaking out about the traffic/roads - it's crazy!) and let in at maybe...9:15am. The only real hiccup I noticed was that started about 45 or more minutes late, so everything was waaay behind. Other than that, it was amazing!

Edi, Taylor and Nikki were so great. Edi is hilaaarious! Taylor was just so cool, and Nikki is so gorgeous! And they're all so down to Earth. Loved all their Q&A's. It makes me even more excited about the SuperOzCon! <3 href="http://twilightorigina.free-forums.org/">Twilight Originals.net.

Photos! Keeping mind that I have no idea how to scan photos, and touch them up, etc. -____-;;


Photo taken with my mobile before anything started - we were in fourth row! A huge relief (a surprise actually) because we got our tickets probably...two weeks after the announcement. I realized I could have taken some photos with my mobile...hmm.


Lol eugh, slouchage. Someone on the Twilight Australia forum was saying that Taylor told them he doesn't do big smiles in all his photos because he gets a sore jaw. :P


:3 I love Nikki's dress! It had pretty frilly green layers at the bottom aswell, so cool.


Lol. Go team! The redheaded girl was the one who recognised me. Red hair = love!


On Monday we went to Melbourne Zoo! That was really great. It's *humongous* and I'd taken so many photos that near the end of our trip, I had to delete some to make room for more! That never happens at Adelaide Zoo...lol.

Favourite part had to be the Gorilla's, Orangutans and Siamangs! Adorable. Among many, many others. We got there about 10:15 am (walked there, it wasn't that far away) and got back around...4-ish? Well we were there a long time. I was still recovering from it three days later, LOL! Oh! And I got a toy Gorilla...heheh. Danielle got an Orangutan!


Lolll.

I uploaded a ton of photos, but there's no use uploading them all here, there's way too many! There all in my Photobucket.

0 Comments: