Tuesday, December 2, 2008

//Zoo picspam-age!/

Zoo pics! Went on the 15th of November. c:


Bawh.




D8! She's actually just yawning, lol. I'm not sure if she did on purpose, for the Siamang's benefit, or not. Her teeth aren't as big as theirs anyways LOL, so does that count?


:3


Ta-dah! Stoopid railing in the way. Damn it.


Hahah! Didn't chop his head feathers off this time! *victory pose*


Prettyyy. Except, egads, I see poop! D:


Tch, poser! Eh, I love it hahah.






Tee hee. I've never seen this guy so playful before.






Nom!




Never actually seen the Tazzy Devil out before! So cute.






*eyesparkle* Thickney...I think that's it. Pretty eye.




Awwhh I want one. Well, not really, but you know.


Definitely know I want one of these. :D Canures are so gorgeous, especially Sun Canures!




Lolol.






Resting after having the shit beaten out of him (my a mobile phone, I mean wtf) by some pathetic teenagers a few weeks ago. Rot in hell, idiots! He nearly died. :c




Herro!

Also, found out that Eli, the last Syrian Brown Bear at the Zoo, passed away a little while ago. Awh, I liked him. He was a good 30-something though (30's about their lifespan I think) RIP, Eli!

0 Comments: