Saturday, February 9, 2008

//Zoo Trip!/

Okay, so, I went to the Adelaide Zoo with Danielle, Jodie, Jason and his girlfriend Alisha on Wednesday for Jodie's birthday (which is today, Happy Birthday! xD). I was pretty cool, I love the zoo so much. I usually go once or twice a year, lol.

It was a fun day, we took the train to Adelaide and got there around 2pm-ish, and we go to the Zoo around 3pm, lol! Okay...so we got a bit (a lot) lost, haha. We made a mad dash around and got to look at most of the animals, though we still missed quite a few. We didn't get to see one of my favourite animals, the African Painted Dog. :c *sniff* We found a much, much shorter way on the way back though, which was good.

It was good 'cause it was a cool, overcast day, so the animals weren't hiding from the usual aussie summer heat. :P I actually got to see the Tiger moving around - a first! And the leopard's enclosure was all fixed up and pretty. Andand I love the monkeys there, they're so fascinating and gorgeous. xD I loved watching the Siamang's and Gibbons. <3>some, even though there's quite a few here - I took a lot more than this, haha) Sorry for the quality, I accidentally saved most of them as gif files in Photoshop when I re-sized 'em. Hope you like! :3





Scimitar-Horned Oryx's! Love these guys.



Bongo's! One of my favourite animals. n___n



Indian Antelope!









Yaaay, Siamangs and a White-Cheeked Gibbon! Don't ya just wanna hug 'em?! 8D



Awww, man I love this pic. <3333



Black & White Colobus - look at that face!




Lionssss.


Persian Leopard. n___n Gorgeousss.



Zomg I love Red Panda's so much! <3


Malayan Tapir and a Tree Kangaroo, so cute.




Sumatran Tiger wooo.


Australian Sea Lion! c: Awww.


First time I saw this guy - it's called a Binturong!


Dwarf Mongoose! <3>



Who doesn't love Meerkats? They rock!



We saw these guys on our short-cut back to the train station. So adorable!

------------

Oh yeah, I ended up reading the Twilight series for the second time, lolz. And I'm reading the first one, again, because I'm bored, heh. Mum's read the series too, and now Sarah's up to the second book. :D Aaaand now Jodie has the first one! Go team!

Okay, I'll stop now. xP

Jess~

1 Comment:

mickshaw555 said...

Good blog, very detailed description, nice pix,
it was a true virtual tour of the zoo.

Thanks Jess

shawmick@HotPOP.com