Tuesday, January 22, 2008

//Twilight series/

Phew. All I've been doing these last few days - pretty much, is reading! xD Mum bought them a few days ago. I started them...Wednesday? And just finished about two days ago. They're a book series (three at the moment, becoming four later this year! Can't wait T^T) called Twilight, by Stephanie Meyer.

It's mainly about a girl and a vampire that fall in love. ;P So yeah, there's a lot of mooshy stuff, but they're really awesome books. n___n It's not all mooshy too, there's scary bits and funny bits and stuff like that too, hehe. It's cool 'coz the book is set in a real town in Washington, USA. I went on Google Earth and had a look around (can't see much though >.>) there, haha. There's a pic that I saw, and I swear, it's exactly like a place I imagined in the book. Awesomenesss. xD

The first book should be out as a movie later this year! (I hope) How exciting haha.

I listened to my iPod a lot when I was reading the books, playing a playlist with Linkin Park, Chris Brown and The Veronicas. Now whenever I hear some of the songs, I get flashes off parts in the book, haha. Does anyone get that? Like, songs that remind you movies or stuff like that? c:

I need to go out again...but I dunno what to doooo. U___U

0 Comments: