Saturday, June 28, 2008

//Another Update.../

No update in two weeks! D: Not much has been happening...

* Danielle & I switched rooms! Well not really me, just Danielle hehe. I'm still in the same room, Danielle's just moved into the little one. We just wanted our own room again, haha. Man, does moving rooms make you throw out a lot of crap! I gotta put pics up...when I finally clean the room up a bit more LOL.

* Got our Amazon package...heheh! Awesome. I really want to by Guild Wars: Factions from Amazon...only about $20! But I'm not sure how much we'd be able to play with our 6GB Bandwidth limit. :'c

*Still want to see Con: Prince Caspian! Haven't got yet, Sarah canceled on us that weekend, lol.

*Last episode of Supernatural tomorrow...*sniff* I would be freaking out so much right now if I didn't know what was going to happen...not to mention Channel Ten pretty much spoiled it anyway with it's promo!

*Been getting Roxie out a couple of times these past few weeks (not since changing the bedrooms last weekend, though) She had a few flights around the room (she was really scared the first time we moved her, and it took her ages to come out of her cage) and...lol. Her landings really sucked - she'd kind of crash land onto the curtain rail. xD But she got better now - she actually slows before she stops! *yay*

Hm...yeah! I want to go to Rundle Mallll. Damn weather!

0 Comments: