Saturday, June 28, 2008

//Warrawong Wildlife Park./

Okay, so, I thought I'd make a new blog instead of making the other one huge-ishly long lol.

Today Mum, Danielle, Dad and I went to the Warrawong (I hope I spelt that right...) Wildlife Park! Our internet usage is past 50% (what with Jared Padalecki coming to Australia and all I was getting as many photos as I could, LOL!) and we have to wait until the 25th of July to get more bandwidth lol, so we thought it'd be go to go out and do something!

The weather wasn't too bad, I was really cold when we first got there though haha.

It was pretty nice there. We saw (mostly heard) lots of birds, Kangaroos, Wallabies, pretty flowers, lots of moss/trees/ferns (lol) and even some ringtailed possums! Never seen one of those in 'real life' before. So cute. One was in a box thingy and we only saw it's back, and the other one was sitting in a low tree, eating leaves! So I got a few pics pretty close. So cute. c: There are Koala's and I think...two? Platypus there too I think, but we didn't see any. :c

Picture dumpage! *dumps*



Isn't he/she so cute?




Prettyyy flowers! Can't have picture dumpage without flowers!



Wallabies!


Lol yes, I have a thing with lens flares...


Another Wallaby! We found animal pellets on the ground and feed them to him, teheh.


"*cleans face*" (:


More lens flare-age!




c:


Danielle patting an Albino Kangaroo. :3


*pets it* Awh.


Red Kangaroos kinda scare me...LOL. He's all..."*glares at you*" O:

Hmmm, I want a new layout. :/

0 Comments: