Saturday, January 12, 2008

//27 Dresses/

Went and saw 27 Dresses at the cinemas today with Jodie and Danielle, awesome movie - and funny. x) Loved it! James Marsden is awsummm lol. <333

Not much been going on around here...had Jodie stay over again on...Wednesday and played a lot of Project Zero 3: The Tormented. I'm kinda getting bored of it xDD! It's not as straight forward (and maybe not as scary?) as PZ 2: Crimson Butterfly, which is my favourite. c:

I dunno want to do about a job...I wanna work at the shops just down the road, so I don't have to catch public transport to get there, I can just walk then, haha. ><;;


I'm going driving again tomorrow, yay. Mum and Dad bought those magnet L plates, I stuck 'em on the fridge lolz. They rented Hairspray today, haven't seen it yet. I'm gunna watch it now! n__n

Jess~

0 Comments: