Sunday, January 13, 2008

//Ick!/

I loved the Hairspray movie, I've seen it two times now. xD James Marsden and Zac Efron <3

I went driving again today (same drive to Semaphore) and I felt crap after it loool. There was a part where I needed to merge onto a road from a slip lane thingo and I was like, *OMG* waiting for a break in the traffic and I drove up the gutter LOL. It's kinda funny looking back now...but at the time I was like "Ah! ...S-Sorrrry! ...*cries*" Haha, man it scared me ahah, I had to stop at a petrol station and I was like "I SUCK!!! *cries*" xD . I'd been making mistakes before that... so me being me, who has to do everything right the first time, got really frustrated and upset for not driving awesome-lyyy. =P So yeah, haha.

Oooh it's Sarah's 19th this Saturday! Gotta find something to get her...I think Mum, Danielle and I are gunna go to Caffé Primo (is that how they spell it..? :S) for lunch with her. c:

Jess~

0 Comments: