Tuesday, January 8, 2008

//Update/

Haven't updated in a few days, huh? =P

I've actually gone out these last few days, which is awesome. xDDD Last Wednesday Danielle, Jodie and I went to Rundle Mall to go see Shin Tokyo's new shop and buy some stuff's! n___n The sale that was on was for members only it turned out, but I bought a membership there anyways and got the sale price. x) Danielle and I bought a Chobits and Final Fantasy X-2 soundtrack, Chris Brown's album and some Jay Jay's jewelery.

We invited Jodie back to our place (ended up staying over ahah) and we listened to our new CD's, flicked through old backup CD's, played Mario Party 8 on the Wii (Jodie won D:< style="font-style: italic;">I
didn't xD) played Project Zero 3. Danielle and I bought it...maybe a year ago? But we've been too scared to play past the first few minutes LOL, pretty sad. But I watched them play that for a while until Jodie was picked up by her Mum and Dad. A good couple of days. c:

On Friday we went to Designer Direct and got a new bed set, thing! Lolyay. It's called "Osaka", and it's a cool burgundy colour. I saw a really cool cream one with bamboo or something on it, and some Japanese/Chinese writing, but cream isn't a good idea to have on my bed, ahah. Not with our dogs constantly walking/licking/sleeping on it, lolz. Oh well.

On Saturday Mum, Dad, Danielle, Jodie and I went and saw I Am Legend. I didn't like iittt! >.<>I didn't yay. xD I have a list on our white board of what movies I wanna see, lol! The Golden Compass, The Water Horse, 27 Dresses and Jumper. x)

Ohhh oh! I went driving to Semaphore on Monday! Got 2 hours extra in my booklet now, only 12 hours left! n____n Gotta say though, it was one of the most comfortable times I've been driving, and one of the most stressful. xDDD Bahah. Because of this road that had apparently been totally changed, and I ended up in a turn only lane...and I had to find a place to do a U-turn...gah! But I made it home safely loolll. xD I can't wait to have my P's so I can go out whenever I want and not have anyone to depend on to drive me anywhere. c: Paying for petrol would be a problem though, since I don't have a job! xD

Man...is this blog too long? Lol.

Oh yeah, I finally made a ref for my character, Kailani! Pain in the butt to do, and it's lazily done, ahah. You can see it here! Don't mind the mistakes. xD

Take care!

Jess~

0 Comments: