Saturday, August 16, 2008

//Movie Dates./

Well! WB decided to move Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince from November 21 08, to July 09. I got this from MuggleNet:

"Warner currently is riding high with "The Dark Knight," the Batman film that also stars Bale. The grim super-hero movie has taken in $452 million in the U.S. since its July 18 release, making it the second-highest grossing film ever.

To some degree, that success motivated Warner to shift "Half-Blood Prince," Horn said. The film will now hit theaters the same midsummer weekend that "Dark Knight" was released this year. Horn said the young, core Potter audience would be out of school and give the film a longer theatrical life. It will now open opposite Universal's special-effects comedy "Land of the Lost," which stars Will Ferrell. But Horn said there was nothing next year compared to this summer's especially dense slate of big-budget releases."

...

Well it sucks that we have to wait pretty much a year to see the movie that's ready for November! Gosh. I read somewhere that we should be happy it'll be released next year because the wait between HPB and DH would be smaller...ahahah. -___-;; But oh well, I've lost interest since the last HP movie, which was my least favourite. :c

On a much brighter note though, Summit's decided to movie it's release of Twilight from December 12th to HBP's previous date, Nov 21st! Niiiice. Mind you, that's the North American release date. I'm really hoping the Australian release date will movie from January to somewhere much closer. :/

I'm sick of my layout already! xD Wish I was more creative lol. U___U

Having fun watching the Olympics! Though I want to see the opening ceremony again, since I only got to see probably the last quarter. So You Think You Can Dance was on Channel 10 at the same time. :P Oh welll. And I can't get The Star Spangled Banner out of my head! It's all Phelp's fault! Haha. Whenever I turn Channel Seven on, it always seems to be swimming that's on. *shrugs* I don't mind though.

*searches for something to eat*

0 Comments: