Monday, August 11, 2008

//Oooo.../

Another month since I made a blog...well not much has happened, really. Danielle seemed to have got it all on her blog, though. :P Including new pics with Lucky! Look how much he's grown, nawwh.

What else...oh! Mum & Dad got us an XBox 360 early for our birthday. .____. I feel bad because Danielle and I were just going to buy it with our own money, but they said they'd get it for our birthday. The deal that was going on at the local game store seemed good, except it ended mid August, so they said they'd get it for an early present, lol...

It came with Halo 3, Assassin's Creed and Gears of War. Halo 3 was the main reason Danielle and I wanted to get it, haha. We were having so much fun playing it at Sarah's, we wanted to get it! It's so funnn. I'm horrible at it, but oh wellll.

Danielle's been playing Assassin's Creed, too. It's a pretty good game. I mean as in, the graphics and how it actually plays. I'm still now following the storyline...since I don't know much about what happened in the 12th century, lol. Haven't played Gears of War yet.

Also, Breaking Dawn. Ahhh I was so excited. Except we didn't pre-order it...and when we went to our local A&R, they didn't even have the delivery yet! So we panicked and went to/called up some other stores, they didn't have it either. We pre-odered it there though, and they called around 3-ish when they had it, and we'd got our own copy by about 3:30pm.

I finished it on...Wednesday or Thursday...can't remember LOL. I still don't really know what to think. Something seemed off to me. Wether it was the characters, or the way it was written...I don't know. Guess I just need to read it again.

I changed the layout, too! I got the html from Danielle though, thank you LOL! I just changed the colours and a few things. I'm not sure about the header. It's just a pic I took from a zoo trip ages ago and played around with it...kind of...wintery? -__-'

And yes...that's it I think. *sighs* It's sad I know, haha.

0 Comments: