Monday, August 18, 2008

//YESSS/

Quoted from TwilightAUSTRALIA:

"Thanks to the wonderful Tiffany we now have official confirmation that Twilight will be in Australian cinema's December 11th!"

8DDD!

Ahh yesss. I'm happy, lol. Twilight seems to have taken HPB's old Aust. release date. At least now it's only three weeks to wait, though it'll feel like forever when I'm hearing fans from the US going "ZOMG IT'S OUT TOMORROW". -_- So much better than having to wait two dang months!

My local Blockbuster has a casual spot open...and Danielle and I (well Mum did it, "The sooner the better!!! *nods furiously*") handed in our resume's. It looks pretty silly with no work experience...so we put our SACE thingo and School reference in it...along with my term 1 - 3 school report. I'm worried it's too much paperwork, but said it's fine. *shrugs* I hope they have more than one position open, though that's unlikely...right? Hm.

*has Rihanna's Disturbia on repeat* 83

0 Comments: