Wednesday, March 5, 2008

//Hahaha...ha. Poor Dean./

Another post, I knowww.

I'm just bored, plus I found this awesome video. xD Well it is if you like Supernatural, anyways. Spoiler! Don't read ahead if you don't want any spoilers whatsoever (no matter how small, lol) on this episode. :]

The video is from the Season 3 episode Mystery Spot (one of my favourite eps now!), where Dean and Sam go check out this place called the "Mystery Spot" where a man was last seen...or something.

Well the episode turns out to be very much like the movie Groundhog Day (I haven't seen it in forever so I can barely remember, but this guy's day repeats over and over until he admits to his girlfriend that he loves her...I think) in the fact that poor Sam's day is repeating over and over ("Heeeaat of the moment"). The one majoorr difference being that Dean dies, and the day starts again. So yeah. This video is of some of the funnier "deaths" of Dean! <3 here.

That's it for meeee.

0 Comments: