Wednesday, March 19, 2008

//Wooties./

Far out! There's so many set pictures (and even videos) coming out, I can barely keep up! And it's making me even more impatient for the movie to come out. I've never followed to making of a movie this closely before, not even Harry Potter! *gasp* Lol. But yeah, it's really awesome.

Aaand tomorrow some 'Twilight Moms' that went on the set today are going to post photos tomorrow! Apparently one of them is a photographer, so the pictures are bound to be awesome! They weren't able to post them tonight unfortunately, so we just have to wait. :P

Have I ever mentioned how much I love sunsets? Weelll I do, lol. That, and fireworks, too. I took some pretty photos of a nice sunset we had here the other night. c:





<3

Off I go to stalk the Twilight IMDb board!

0 Comments: