Tuesday, March 4, 2008

//Hmmm.../

Okay, so, I've been wanting to change my blogger layout for ages, I just didn't know what to do. And last weekend I was playing around in photoshop, and just made a little image as a title to go as my background (same as my MySpace page).

So...I have no idea about HTML, LOL. I searched google today, and finally found something, and now I have my own background! Yay. Not very original or whatever, but eh.

Yeah...I like the background but I want the sidebars to be kinda translucent. You know what I mean? 'Coz I think the text looks kinda funny...and I have no idea how to do what I want, LOL. Any heeelp? It would be greatly appreciated! Haha. c:

Oh! OMG! Did anybody watch Supernatural last night? It has to be one of my favourite episodes from the whole season! So funny. And sad. :[ I love this show!! Haha.

Well...better see if I can go for another driving lesson with Mum. Ciao!

0 Comments: