Thursday, March 13, 2008

//Hootttt./

Fudge, it's been so hot lately!

I think Adelaide made some kind of record in Australia for a heat wave...something about 11 days of over 35 degree heat. Yay for us! Did I read it was 42 here today! Bah! It's too dang hot to do anythiiing. U__U And I'm bored, dammit! But apparently Sarah is coming over on Sunday, so that's good. n__n

Okay, so, Danielle and I bought the 6th season of Smallville recently, so we've been watching that these last couple of days. I forgot how much I enjoy that show, lol. But I'm so impatient for new episodes that I've started downloading episodes of Season 7! (I promise I'll buy the boxset when it comes out!) I've only been able to get two episodes so far, and they take aaaages to download. I can only download them when we've run out of bandwidth, too. So I have three more days to download to my hearts content, before we got more bandwidth. :P

Oh yeah, I downloaded my favourite episodes from Season 3 of Supernatural, too. Bad Day At Black Rock and Mystery Spot. Now I have them on my iPod, yay! I uploaded a video of my favourite part from the first ep - here it is! Bahaha, Dean rocks.

And yeah..that's all I've been up too, heh. ^^;; I gotta find something to amuse myself for the next *checks download* 40 or so minutes until I get part 1 (there's four parts) of the third episode from Smallville. This has to be the millionth time I've tried to download it. >.< It'll stop and just say it's finished, when it's only a little past the 60/70/80% mark. *shakes fist at download*

Alrighty, that's all for me. c:

0 Comments: