Monday, March 3, 2008

//Twilight Survey./

As mentioned, a Twilight Survey! Whoo. It's a long one!

FYI, there's gunna be spoilers in here if there's a chance that anyone's gunna read this who's just started reading the Twilight series...so, yeah!

Which book in the series is your favorite?
Eclipse, I think. Twilight is pretty close behind, lol.

How long did it take you to read the books?
A little less than a week - I can't remember, haha.

Who introduced you to the books?
Danielle did! We'd seen something about the book series on the news aaages ago, and got Mum to buy the books at the beginning of the year. xD

Did you buy them, borrow them, or have them given to you as a gift?
Mum bought 'em. And we've all read them. c:

Are you most looking forward to: Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, or the movie?
Breaking Dawn! I. Want. It. So. Bad. Lolz. Midnight Sun is high up there too. Aaand the movie! Augh.

What's your dream ending to the series?
I dunno...Jacob imprinting on someone, Bella becoming a vampire and marrying Edward! Hope so.

Favorites:

Who is your favorite character?
Bella, Edward, Jacob, Alice...

Who's your favorite vampire?
Edward or Alice! I can't pick. Jasper rocks, also.

Who is your favorite werewolf?
Jacob, duh! I don't see why so many people don't like him. Poor Jake. :c

What's one of your favorite quotes from the stories?
Too many! One random one I can think of is when Edward mentions Bella trying on his ring...and she screws up her fist and he says something like "Bella, I'm not going to solder it to your finger." xD Funny.

What was your favorite Bella and Edward moment?
Oh gosh, I don't know. There's too many!

What was your favorite Bella and Jacob moment?
Um...hmm. Maybe when went to Port Angeles? Maybe that...or maybe when she slept on the couch after almost drowning...lol. That was nice. c:

How about your favorite Bella and Alice moment?
That one hostage weekend. Lol. Alice rocks!

What was your favorite adventure/battle?
The one with Riley/Seth/Edward/Victora. It was so awesome, seeing (reading about?) Edward fighting!

Which book cover was your favorite?
The Twilight cover.

Are these books among your favorite books of all?
Yes! I haven't read many books...they're ranked alongside Harry Potter as my favourite book series. n___n

This or That?

Twilight or New Moon?
Twilight.

New Moon or Eclipse?
Eclipse.

Eclipse or Twilight?
Hmm...Eclipse. Just.

Are you more excited about Breaking Dawn or Midnight Sun?
Both! Breaking Dawn a little more though. The release date is closer. x) August 2nd!!!

Midnight Sun or the Twilight Movie?
Midnight Sun.

The Twilight Movie or Breaking Dawn?
Breaking Dawn duuhhh. Lol.

Who do you want to see Bella with most: Edward or Jacob?
Edward! They're ment to beeee. Haha. Sorry, Jake! :< Who do you like more:

Oh what?! Not this game...

Bella or Edward?
Uhh I don't know. Edward?

Bella or Jacob?
Ummm Jake.

Bella or Alice?
Alice!

Alice or Edward?
Um...I don't know!

Alice or Jacob?
...Alice?

Rosalie or Alice?
Alicccee.

Jasper or Alice?
Um...Alice? xD

Jasper or Edward?
Edward!

Carlisle or Esme?
Hmm. Carlisle.

Emmett or Jasper?
Jasper. <3 style="font-weight: bold;">Emmett or Jacob?

Gah! Um Jacob.

Bella or Rosalie?
Bellaaa.

Esme or Charlie?
Ummm Esme?

Charlie or Carlisle?
Oh friggen! Carlisle?

Charlie or Billy?
Um...Charlie.

Jacob or Sam?
Jake!

Sam or Quil?
Same? Wtf I don't know.

Quil or Embry?
Not sure...maybe Embry.

Who's the better villain: James or Victoria?
They're equally as eeevil.

Werewolves or Vampires?
*sits on fence* I love them both!

Movie Stuff:

How did you first find out about the movie?
I think it was mentioned on TV, when they were talking about the book series.

Are you excited?
Yep! Rob Pattinson, ladies! xD Love him.

What do you think of the casting so far?
Perfectly happy with them all - though I have a few tiny issues with Jackson (Jasper) and Nikki (Rosalie).

Are you going to go see it?
Of course! Come to think of it, I need to make a Twilight shirt...

Planning on going with anyone in particular?
Well Sarah jumped and said we're going with her, but the more the merrier! I'll be nitpicking throughout the whole movie though, I won't shut up. xD

Do you think it will stay true to the book?
I read through the script sides and they actually seem pretty close to the book, so I'm really happy about that. But I thought I read something about Edward telling Bella he's a Vampire. Just. No. That's now how it goes! And somewhere in it Bella makes a joke with the Cullens and Edward and the rest laugh about it. That kinda annoyed me a liiittle. 'Coz if I remember rightly Edward didn't find any of her Vampire jokes funny, lol. I dunno...

Breaking Dawn Speculation:

Are you planning on buying this book as soon as it's out?
Friggin' yes!

Do you think Bella will be turned into a vampire finally?
I bloody well hope so, lol. Must. Have. Happy. Ending.

Do you think she and Edward will get married?
Yesss. I hope so.

Do you think Jacob might imprint in this book?
He better! Poor Jake got the short end of the stick, I hope he finds someone. :)

Who do you think Bella will end up with : Edward or Jacob?
Edwarrrd!

Do you think it will be a happy, sad, or shocking ending?
HAPPY DAMMIT.

Who do you think will be the villain(s) of the book this time?
I dunno...the Volturi, maybe? I don't want a Cullen/Werewolf war. :(

How would you feel about a possible vampire / werewolf cross?
That would be...interesting, to say the least!

Will Charlie find out Edward is a vampire?
Hmmm...dunno about that.

Will the vampires and werewolves continue the truce they had in Eclipse?
I don't knowwww. I don't really wanna make up theories lol, I just want to read the book! Augh!

If anyone, who do you think will die in this book?
Nobody, dammit! Well, apart from the bad guys. And not Jake! *looks at previous Twilighter's answer* If he does, I'll cry! LOL I dunno. He better not!

For a twist: what would you think if Edward was somehow turned human?
I guess that would be good...dunno. That's impossible though...right?

Do you think Jacob will be over Bella by the end of the book?
I don't know. I hope he moves on. Dammit Jake better get a happy ending!

What do you most want to happen in Breaking Dawn?
A happy ending. xD

What's your dream ending?
Wasn't there a similar question..?

(A Few Last Things:)

In which book did you like Bella's character best?
Uhh all of them? *shrugs*

How about Edward's?
All of them. Well I didn't like him for a little while in New Moon, the fool! But all is forgiven. xP

Jacob's?
All. Jake rocks. Of course I was pissed at somethings he did, but give the guy a break! Lol.

Alice's?
All of them! She's the best, lol.

If it were possible...who would you most want to meet in person?
Farout I can't choose LOL. Edward...Jake! And Alice! And Jasper! And Bella! ...

Haha. Oh! And Supernatural is in 9:30pm tonight! Yay! Love that show so mucchhh. <33>

0 Comments: