Sunday, September 28, 2008

//Lazy Days/

Yeahhh lazy days. I need to get back out there and try to get a job, dammit!

Or maybe I should just continue working on my P's. I haven't gone driving with Mum in over...two months I think! *fail* I'll try to go again on Monday. It's just that I'm such a nervous wreck when I drive because I'm not even close to feeling 100% confident in what I'm doing. :/ Lol. I'll have to flick through that handbook again to make me feel better. xD

Oh, I watch The Land Before Time. I cried like a little wussie. LOL! I hadn't seen the movie in years and years, but once that damn music started I was a goner! xD How embarrassing for me if I hadn't watched it alone, huh? Haha. ^^;; I'm trying to download the soundtrack but I'm having no luck. :c

Second Supernatural episode down! I enjoyed it. And it has the shows longest episode title ever! 'Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester' wow. I don't mind though. It's from the title of a (I think) young adults book called 'Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret' haven't heard of it, though. Next episode looks really good too, can't wait!

Aaand it's just over a week until I can watch it on TV! Yayz.

Season 3 of Heroes has started in the US. I think it'll be fasttracked to channel seven soon. We have season 1, which Danielle and I just started watching again. I don't even remember what happened at the end of season 2! I don't even know when it's coming out here...hmm.

Damn it was hot yesterday! I don't want it to be hoottt. I like it when it's cold! ...ish. The airconditioner sucks when it's hot, I hate it. :c

So Terrie asked Sarah about us meeting up for a little bit to catch up, and suggested Louisiana Tavern. I guess we could go...just...last time I went, I didn't like to food. Lol. She hasn't messaged us or anything, so we'll see.

0 Comments: