Sunday, September 28, 2008

//Surveeyy/

Okay, I'm gunna do this survey thing too. :P

Name: Jessica.
Nick Name: ...Jess? That's really it. Umm...Jizzy? Lol.
Birthdate: 23/9/88
Birthplace: Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
Current Location: Craigmore.
Eye Color: Hazel.
Hair Color: Brown.
Height: 5"4'.
Weight: Gotta be almost 60kg. T___T *gaining weight = suckage*
Piercings: Two in both ears.
Tatoos: *cringes from needle* Erm, nothx.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nup.
Vehicle: I think it's an '05 Hyundai Accent. It's Yellow! Aww I love it. It's kind a neglected though. :'c
Overused Phrase: Can't really think of any, lol! "Lol"? As well as random Supernatural/tv show/movie quotes I guess, heheh.

FAVORITES
Food: Chicken! I love chicken. :3 Hahaha. And pasta. c:
Pub/Disc/Restaurant: KFC...? LOL. <--- me too, hahaha.
Candy: Too many haha. Red Skins, Fan Tales, Minties, Skittles, Chuppa Chups, those blue Sour Strap things... <--- ditto! Oh and chocolate, can't forget that. :D
Number: 7!
Color: Rainbow? :3 Haha. I love pastel-y colours.
Animals: Love 'em alll! Or lots of them. I don't like spiders...>.>
Drink: Coke... Coke... Orange juice... and COKE! <--- xD *nods*
Body Part on Opposite sex: Eyes. And smile. c:
Perfume: I don't wear perfume much, though I really like armani night for women, that's nice.
TV Show: Supernatural, yayuh! And NCIS, Heroes, Medium, So You Think You Can Dance, Top Model...
Music Album: Dont really have one. I listen to a lot of different types of music. :P
Movie: WAY too many. Disney movies, of course...and to name a few, Transformers, Iron Man, Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean movies...etc etc
Actor/Actress: Oh mannn. I'll just make it easy for myself and say PADACKLES (aka Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki)! *takes Danielle's answer -- again* Right on, sista! x3 (Though not in that "wincest" way, of course. O__o)

THIS OR THAT
Pepsi or Coke: Coke, ya!
McDonalds or BurgerKing: Mac-y D's!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: Hot chocolate. Coffee me no likey.
Kiss or Hug: Hug. :3
Dog or Cat: I like both, but probably dogs more. *hugs doggies*
Rap or Punk: Punk. Not into rap really.
Summer or Winter: Last year I'd probably say summer, but this winter was really nice - I don't want summer to come anymore! Go away! Lol.
Scary Movies or Funny Movies: Funny movies! I like scary movies -- if they're good.
Love or Money: Screw love, I want MONEY DAMMIT! ...Lol. *rolles eyes*

YOUR...
Bedtime: Wheeenever! I try to go to bed around 1am but it rarely happens, haha.
Most Missed Memory: Having awesome fun with friends. I miss the school days, minus the school part.
Best physical feature: Haha...ha...what?
First Thought Waking Up: Ehh wot? *goes back to sleep*
Ambition: Finding an ambition? I have no idea, to be happy, I'd say.
Best Friends: Er, Danielle? :P
Weakness: Shynesss, and low self esteem. :/
Fears: I don't knowww. Failure? Rejection? PUBLIC HUMILIATION? The normal stuff *shrugs* lol. Not to mention needles and heights :P. <--- Yup yup.
Longest relationship: Nevarrr.

HAVE YOU...
Cheated Your Partner: No relationship to go by, but I hope I never would. :/
Ever been beaten up: Nah.
Ever beaten someone up: Heck no. I'm a wuss, remember lol.
Ever Shoplifted: D: No wayz.
Ever Skinny Dipped: HAH no.
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: Newp.
Been Dumped Lately: *shakes head*

IN A GUY/GAL
Favorite Eye Color: Don't have one.
Favorite Hair Color: I don't have ooone.
Short or Long: Uh short?
Height: Taller?
Style: I really don't like dreadlocks *cringe*. But other than that...dunno. Not like really, really long I guess, haha.
Looks or Personality: I guess both? But personality is the important park. I wouldn't date a gorgeous guy if I knew he was a complete jerk. Just no. :P
Hot or Cute: ? Cute?
Muscular or Really Skinny: In the middle is good, lol. Those body builder guys are scary. :|

RANDOMS
What country do you want to Visit: Lots! The US, Canada, Japan, China, the UK...
How do you want to Die: Uh, quick an painless, I guess.
Been to the Mall Lately: Went on Wednesday, lol.
Get along with your Parents: Yup yup.
Health Freak: Nope, but I wish I cared more sometimes, haha. God damn I'm so lazy.
Do you think your Attractive: Nope.
Believe in Yourself: Ehh.
Want to go to College: For what? I have no idea. Plus I'd have to go to school again since I didn't do the subjects for a TER score...*sigh*
Do you Smoke: Ew no.
Do you Drink: Nope.
Shower Daily: Probably every second day. Unless I'm going out.
Been in Love: *sigh* No. Haha. :P
Do you Sing: Not well!
Want to get Married: One day, one day.
Do you want Children: *points above*
Age you wanna lose your Virginity: Strange question. *points up - again*
Hate anyone: Nah, I don't hate.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

yo happy birthday old granny! :P kidding

i'm a bit late but i did actually remember on the day (just didn't post or anything...i think i was in a bad mood ahaha cos i have been most of this week ><)
ignore my lame explanations ^^ lemme know when u know what u want for a pressie---i'm completely lost there ahaha

~mayumi