Wednesday, September 24, 2008

//OHH YEAH/

I was just on the Channel Ten Supernatural forums and found this little gem:

"You heard it here first people.

Supernatural is returning to Ten on October 6 at 8:30pm with a 2 hour premiere.

For those wondering "what about 90210"? It's being moved to Friday at 8:30pm in the same week.

So there you go, good news.

Benjoman"

SWEET. So we get the first two episodes, which leaves us only one week behind the US. And the week after the 2 hour premiere, it's on at 9:30pm That's pretty awesome! Much better than 10:30pm.

So excited. Except I don't know any other fans except Danielle, Sarah (just emailed her xD) and Mum (I'll tell her when I see her tomorrow!)...so now I'm telling my blog! LOL.

Thank god for that, now I don't have to download the crappy quality YouTube episodes. Although I'll probably still download this weeks episode because I can't wait nearly two weeks to see it on TV! Well, eleven days. xP

Mum found a DVD with the first three The Land Before Time movies on it today, so I'm off to watch the first one before bed! Ciao!

0 Comments: