Friday, October 10, 2008

//Change of plans./

So Jodie isn't coming to the convention. That's okay (though Danielle and I had a "D:?!" moment LOL), I just wished I'd bought the tickets a week earlier instead. Oh well. Hopefully it doesn't affect our seating too much. So Danielle and I are going on our own now. I got the confirmation email (I sent the form off on Sat I think) on...Tuesday I think.

Dammit I'm going to be so nervous meeting Ashley, Kellan and whoever the mystery third guest is. Having a friend is my safety net to meeting people! xDD I'll be all one word answers and trying to rush it so I can get it over with without embarrassing myself...LOL! Should be fine, though. Kellan and Ashley seem like really nice and upbeat people. I wouldn't mind a hug from Kellan either hahaha, apparently he gives good bear hugs! And if it was Robert that was going...lord help me. I'd be too nervous to speak. :|

And this way Danielle and I will just go halvies on a photo together with each actor, and get the photos signed together. And the rest of the money can go to Supernatural & Twilight merchandise! Gosh, I'm excited.

Not sure if Sarah's coming or not, yet. I'm getting impatient because I don't know how far ahead we need to book for the motel. Dx Because if she is coming, we'd be booking a motel one hour outside Melbourne, to fit four people. If she *isn't* coming, we'd book for the one inside the city. Though it'd be more expensive...plus I think they have a wheely bed thing for more people, so I don't know lol. We'll see, She's not sure if she can afford it, let alone get two days off work.

Better news though! Yesterday we *finally* got the Supernatural books (Season 1 & 2 companions, and 'The Supernatural Book of Monsters, Spirits, Demons and Ghouls')! Yaayyyy. Jeez, those took friggen for *ever*. And I think it's even the first delivery, which was sent in July! I thought that one was lost, and Amazon has another one coming...LOL. They said we can have it for free though. xP I've read the first companion, and it's pretty good. Lots of little tidbits and behind-the-scenes details, which I of course love! x)

Gotta have a photo of 'em, naturally. ;P


LOLZ @ my Gryffindor bookmark! Woot.

Mum, Dad, Danielle and I also went for about a five hour drive on Sunday. I think we passed Semaphore, Moana, and this other place...can't remember the name. xD I suck at knowing where we are/went. But Danielle took some nice pictures (I didn't hog the camera, wowza!). I forgot how much I love to go on drives/travel! Lots of pretty and interesting landscapes and stuff to see - makes me more excited for the Melbourne trip. :D

Piccies ahoy!




Corella's! c:




BaAAaa.




Lol, Myponga.











Heroes was on tonight, too. Danielle and I *just* bought Heroes 2 and watched it in time the other day, lol. 11 episodes in the whole season, gawd. Dang writes strike. And the new episodes...woah. So much going on, I'm pretty confused right now LOL.

Hmm, what else. Not much. Been playing Fable which we bought recently. Danielle heard about Fable II coming out Oct 23, and wanted to play the first one. I like it, reminds me of Guild Wars. I miss that game. :c

Ohoh and the last Twilight trailer is out tomorrow (or later, technically)! A lot of new movie stills/posters out too, which rocks.

Nearly 2am, time for bed!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.