Friday, October 3, 2008

//Woaaah!/

Prepare for a text wall! *flexes fingers*

I'm Downloading the third episode of Supernatural now! =D Time travel, yay! It really looks awesome. I can't wait two weeks to see it here! Dx But I'll *try* not to download any more, I just have so much fun reading the Superatural IMDb board and I like to be up to date with episodes so I'm not spoiled. Ahh well.

But on to other things! I was on the Twilight Australia site the other day, and found out about an *Australian* (Melbourne and Sydney only, naturally. Melbourne would be the one we'd go to) Twilight convention happening in December!! Holy crap, I was so excited, I ran to Danielle's room (mind you, this was 1am haha) and was giggling like a fool, lol.

When we spoke to Mum and Dad about it in the morning, Mum was on a tirade saying how she couldn't get a day off during that time of the year. Dad said he didn't have a problem, he'd just take Monday off. But now Mum's taking us. I feel bad because it seemed that Dad wanted to go, but now he has to stay home with the dogs. We'll only be in Melbourne for three days though.

But yay, we're going!!

Danielle and I thought it'd be cool to bring a friend, and we thought about Sarah, but I really didn't think she'd be interested. Then we thought of Jodie, so I raced to write up and SMS and comment on her blog to ask, and wait ever so impatiently for her to reply. xD I want tickets ASAP!

At the moment Kellan (Emmett) and Ashley (Alice) are set to be going, and there's another undecided guest coming. I haasss to be Rob, please be Rob, lol.

It's expensive - $70 for a day pass, and as high as $750 for a platinum pass! Though that includes front seats, cocktail party and a breakfast with the guests among other things. The way we worked it out, if the three of us go and get autographs/photos it'll come to $220 - each.


And I read that they have merchandise stuff from other movies/tv shows - they even used Supernatural as an example! YAY. I'm hoping to get a big Supernatural poster, to replace my Anothony one. Sorry, Anth! And a Twilight one too. Sorry (captain!) Jack Sparrow, lolll.

*Next* was to figure out the fun stuff! [/sarcasm]

Danielle was looking at motel stuff today, and Mum came and helped afterward. A lot of the stuff around the city (one was almost on the same road as the con) are around $350 a night, which we knew was too pricey for us.

Now we've got our eyes on a motel about an hour outside of Melbourne for $165 a night, and fits six people. Better than the $13 backpackers place Danielle pointed out, lolll.
The motel is just around the corner from one of our old houses! Not that I remember it, we were just babies then.

Right now it sounds like we'll be leaving Friday arvo, Saturday we'll be doing stuff around Melbourne, Sunday is the Con and we'll leave on Monday.

I got an email from Sarah today saying that she's going to try to come with us. First I was like "What?! With Jodie? Talk about most awkward trip, ever! Gosh, is Jodie going to want to come now?! *panics*" Haha. Just...what. I didn't even really know she knew about it, so it shocked me that all of a sudden she's coming with us...

I don't know if Mum asked or not, but when she came home she was saying how she thought Jodie wasn't coming (dunno why she thought that, we haven't got a straight yes or a no yet) and that she wanted some company when she did other stuff while we were at the con, which I understand. I just think the drive will be awkward, but we'll see.

I don't mind them both coming, squishy in the car though, and the luggage...that's the though part.

It'd also make the travel (petrol will probably cost $300 all up) and accommodation a heck of a lot cheaper, 5 people paying and all. Plus Sarah always seems to keep things light and bubbly. c:

I'm hoping both of themcome, actually. Mum's being nice enough to drive us there, she might as well have some company while she has to wait around for us.

Ohoh, I completely forgot about the independant film Jensen filmed back in '07, called 'Ten Inch Hero'. I was on YouTube and I came across the trailer and a clip from the movie. Look at him! a Mohawk, muliple piercings and tattoos...wow lol. But it seems like a really sweet and feel good movie. Have a lookie!




"It says here it can handle any amount of...oh my god!" LOL. Awkwaardd!

[/text wall]

0 Comments: