Wednesday, October 22, 2008

//Check! Phew./

Okay, got the receipt for the Supernatural con! Three day tickets, one photo with Jared, one photo with Jensen and an autograph with each, check. Next things to do are:

*Wait for The Hub to announce the venue of the con so we can:
*Find and book accommodation close by
*Book flights

And then we're set, I think. I'm just worried about exactly we're supposed to *pay* for it. I mean...I can't afford plane tickets right now because I only have $140, and I know return flights to Sydney are over $200. Plus the accommodation could be about $200 a night as well. $___$!! Yeesh.

Also found out that the photos with the boys are now sold out! We have ours though, of course. Holy crap, the tickets haven't even been on sale for a week! I'm really relieved that we went ahead and got the tickets instead of "just getting the Twilight one over with first" like Mum suggested. Phew, lol!

I'm so nervous about traveling, I haven't been this far away from home without my parents, LOL! Airports just seem so damn confusing...even though I've been through them more times then I can count on two hands. -____-;;

I still haven't gotten around the submitting that resume to Coles lolll, procrastinating - that's (one of) my middle name! x3

Went out for some parking practice with Mum yesterday, too. Haha, my parking = fail! Gah. It's only the second time I've tried, so I'm of course not going to be great. ;P

Fable II out tomorrow! Danielle's just been telling me about some drama's about stores releasing the games early. We've been keeping ourselves occupied by watching season 1 of The O.C. lol. <3

0 Comments: