Thursday, October 16, 2008

//Oh. My. God./

(I had to make it small but lol you get the idea)



...

OH MY GOD!!!

*breathes*

Jared and Jensen coming to Australia! But...they're only coming to Sydney. Wtf. So I don't think we'll be going...*sniff* But I want to go *so* badly! Auughh not fair.

You know, I'd refund my Twilight con tickets in a heartbeat if it meant going to the Supernatural one! Gah!

I heard Mum mumble that if I got a job she'd take us. LOL. *heads off to get job* Well, still, I'd have to get my P's first. I'll have to talk about it with Mum & Dad later. I thought it'd be expensive to go to Melbourne, but...Sydney? Yikes! $150 ($70 for twilight con) for a day ticket! Holy crap! Not to mention stuff like photos and autographs are up $10 each.

Speaking of Melbourne, we've got the whole hotel/motel thingy sorted out. It's this place called Darling Towers or something like that...yeah. 'self serving apartments' too. We discovered that while looking at other motels, they were all booked around the time we wanted to go! So we were panicking. But Mum rang up this place she found on the internet, and phew, we're all booked and ready to go now.

Also, the apartment thingy is right in the city! Like, we could walk over to the convention in probably about 20 minutes, which is awesome. Mum was worrying a bit because of the whole tram thing and the different road rules, but this will definately help.

And *still* no news on this third guest! I hope it's Rob. :D We're all waiting on you Rob, if it is you! xD

So, yay! I'm excited. Except the news of the supernatural con has kinda put a damper on it for me, lol.

0 Comments: