Friday, October 17, 2008

//:D!!!/

Just sent off the order form for three tickets to the Australia Supernatural Convention! YAYOMG.

So, after I read about the convention, I ran around in a tizzy because the con was only in Sydney (woaahhh rhyme-age). *Then* I sent a spazztastic email to Sarah telling her about the convention. I didn't expect to hear much about it from her (although she's a new Supernatural fan) because of how much it would cost...but then next thing I know, I get an email from her saying she'd go with us!

And after sending a reply, and an SMS to ask if she was 100% *sure* she wanted to go (didn't want to get my hopes up lol), she said she's 110% sure. x) And she rang to iron out some of the other details.

Seems like we'll be flying there on the Friday night (god I wouldn't be able to make a Saturday morning one), going to the con on the Saturday, and either flying back Saturday night, or Sunday morning. It'll probably be Saturday night because I wouldn't want to pay another night of accommodation LOL! *scrooge*

Sarah is coming over tomorrow to talk about it some more. :D The Hub will also be announcing what the venue will be, so then we could find some cheap-ish accommodation not too far away.

It'll be expensive...around $200-and-something for the flights, around $200 a night for accommodation...not to mention stuff like taxis, food, etc. Thank goodness it's next year, so I can save up! And hopefully have a job by then, that'd make it a lot easier to pay for.

After transferring the money from mine and Danielle's bank account (for the Supernatural con -photos and autographs included- and Twilight tickets) to Mum's, we have $150 (each) left over. LOL. T____T

Now I'm just waiting to get the receipt, which will probably come early next week...hopefully there will be tickets left, because the site announced that they'd run out of the Platinum tickets! They were $1400! Gosh! But other than that...

WE'RE GOING! :D

*end spazzing*

Daniel came over today! Hadn't seen him in...forever, lol. We played a couple games of Halo (I won all except one, which Daniel did xD), Mario Kart (far out I stink at that game), Super Smash Brothers Brawl (that game too -__-) and he gave us some Pokémanz, yay. I think they're copied ones...lol. He gave us a Mew, Celebi and Deoxy's. Woot!

Oh yeah, Krystal stopped by just as Daniel was leaving. Haven't seen her in a looong time. She's moved to Mount Barker, I think. We finally have her number now, lol. So that makes it easier to keep in contact with her.

And...yeah that's it. ;P

Fable II on Wednesday! :3

0 Comments: